BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

Kim J.
So good. So yummy. Healthy. And addictive. Although you can make your own if you really wanted to. These are just more convenient to buy and like the sunflower seeds they come in different flavors.
Kara B.
Milton, DE
Although homemade pumpkin seeds are my all time favorite, these are the next best thing. Not too salty, and just enough flavor. Always my favorite salty snack before bed, because they're not overly filling but satisfy my cravings
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite snack by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Jillian G.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Love me some pumpkin seeds. I could eat these all day long. This is the only brand I buy of these because honestly I don’t know of any other brands really. If you haven’t tried them, give them a shot. They’re yummy.
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Crystal F.
Fort Worth, TX
These pumpkin seeds are pretty yummy. Not my favorite brand but still pretty good. They’re not over salted which is good, it still have a lot of flavor. I would recommend these!
Maria D.
Granada Hills, CA
I’ve loved pumpkin seeds for as long as I️ can remember. They are healthy and good for you. I️ love the salty flavor. This will bit break your bank if you want to treat yourself!
Amy L.
Lancaster, CA
Pumpkin Seeds from David are always fresh and tasty. . Since I have been eating healthy, i try to portion out the amount of seeds I can eat. I'm never disappointed of this snack.
Keith R.
Saint Louis, MO
They taste OK enough - BUT - 1) The package I tried didn't have a resealable bag; 2) The seeds were imported; 3) The Bigs (brand-name) Pumpkin Seed has these two (2) values that most of us want.
Marilyn G.
Westmorland, CA
I love seeds, especially David's. They are so addicting. I can never stop eating them! I just live eating seeds even if it chaps ny lips after eating a whole bag lol.