BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

Janet D.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
These are a great snack, love the salty taste. The whole family eats these. I also buy sunflower seeds
Stephanie S.
I love pumpkin seeds and when I can do my own baking of pumpkin seeds I get a bag of these. so good.
Crystal A.
Midland, TX
These are such a great snack with out without the shell, they are anywhere from $3-$5 dollars a bag .
Mo M.
Winter Park, FL
This is a great snack!!!!!! Affordable and delicious!!!! These seed great for on the go snack!!!! 😁😁
Sarah C.
Roasted & Salted pumpkin seeds are so tasty and healthy. great snack for traveling or at sport games.
Joan F.
Lindenhurst, NY
Just the perfect snack while watching a sporting event! Great mix of flavor and it's a healthy snack!
Kala W.
Ashland, KY
Good classic pumpkin seeds. Nice and salty and a reasonable price, too. Can be easily found anywhere.
Jatiya P.
Laurel, MS
This is my go to everyday product. I absolutely love this stuff. It very light weight and delicious!
Shayla S.
Westerville
If there wasn't so much salt in these I would eat these every single day of my life! So delicious!
Amy H.
Derby, KS
Love these. It is the perfect treat when it is not Halloween and there aren't any pumpkins around.