BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

Lauren C.
Baytown
My favorite brand and I love pumpkin seed especially during the fall season. Great taste and good for you
Bailey G.
Downers Grove, IL
I️ love these seeds, but they are a little too salty for my taste. I️ wish they were a little less salty.
Aimée M.
Brings me back to being a kid. loved sucking all the salt out! don't buy them as much but would love some
Janie G.
Rio Hondo, TX
Ohhhhhh my I can eat these nonstop. It's always good to enjoy with family while watching a game or movies
nando m.
Fresno, CA
Love these pumpkin seeds..they are the BEST!! paired up with a Corona or a model of and it's game over!!
Rekaa B.
Charlotte, NC
I love that these are such a easy tasty snack! Lots if flavors to choose from and they are all very good.
harper m.
Palm Coast, FL
One of my favorite snacks! Healthy and satisfying! They’re always fresh and easily found at gas stations.
Shelby C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I love pumpkin seeds and David brand salts them just right. Good price too. David is a trustworthy brand.
Sarah L.
Raleigh , NC
These pumpkin seeds are great! Not too salty and definitely affordable. Just wish more came in a package.
Shanna B.
Sedan, KS
Just the right amount of salt. They are not gummy and chewy like some other brands. Great price as well.