BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

Melissa C.
American Cyn, CA
I love pumpkin seeds! It's little league season now and between these and dill pickle seeds I'm good to go!
Valeska B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
One of my favorite on the go snacks, so much fiber lol my "system" feels great lol crunchy, salty, yummers
Jessica M.
All time favorite keeps you entertained for hours lol but the taste it great nothing can compare to these!
Tracy C.
Allendale, Nj
My family loves these and we get them all year round. However they are salty but we enjoy that about them.
Maria D.
A family favorite!!! Good for everything on the go! All the flavors are yummy. We ear these all the time!!
Destiny M.
Shelby township
I like these pumpkin seeds because they taste great and they are very chewy. They are really salty though.
Korynn C.
Midland, MI
I love pumpkin seeds and these are so good I love the roasted and salted flavoring I just can't even lol
Meghan C.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely the best . Satisfies and salt craving . Can be found almost everywhere . Price is reasonable.
amanda c.
Perfect for when actual pumpkins are not in season! This satisfies the cravings during the summer months!
Darian B.
Ocala, FL
Ranch and pumpkin is the best flavor combination! Yum! Always gotta grab a few bags when we go shopping.