BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

Rachel D.
Newburgh Heights
The only pumpkin seeds I love to eat. Salted just right. Great for snacking just toss a pouch in my bag and go
Mary M.
Philipsburg, PA
These taste just like homemade pumpkin seeds. These are a healthier snack and they went above my expectations.
Paulah S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love pumpkin seeds and David's have always been my favorite. They just taste perfectly salted and delicious!
Mary N.
Absolutely addicted to these. my favorite snack. perfectly salty and crunchy. can buy at most grocery stores.
Savvy K.
North Augusta, SC
I used to love to eat these at baseball games with my grandpa they're a great fall treat for out door events
Joseland S.
Willisburg
I've been in love with these for years now! The saltiness just makes me want to come back for more and more!
Cyndi W.
Gadsden, AL
I always choose David seeds over the others. Love these big ones.. They didn't used to make them like that..
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
I'm obsessed with these pumpkin seeds! I always need to buy at least two or three bags. They're so delicious!
Lexi B.
Staten Island, NY
Perfect snack just wish the lighten up on the salt a bit.. they are addicting but after a while my lips swell
Rossibelt B.
Chandler , IN
Me encanta lo recomiendo mucho. I love it, I recommend it a lot. Me gustó su sabor y lo práctico del empaque