BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

Jenna D.
Huntington, WV
I have to keep these in Stock at all times. my fiancé loves them and eats them like they are going out of style
Mary M.
Philipsburg, PA
These taste just like homemade pumpkin seeds. These are a healthier snack and they went above my expectations.
rocio d.
I like this kind because it so good and my family like it the first time I had it was so good and i like it 👍👍
leeannea s.
Mobile, AL
My hubby loves pumpkin seeds and he loves to eat these at work on the go it helped w his craving of snack foods
Taylor L.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these seeds, expecially the different flavors they come in. Helped me get through military training in TX.
Kim M.
Schertz, TX
I love pumpkin seeds and it is a snack that is good for you. I eat them everyday while driving home in traffic.
Anna E.
Georgetown, TX
I recently introduced these to my kiddo and I now have an addict on my hands. These are in the cabinet always!
Lizzie Z.
Adamstown , PA
Pumpkin seeds are so good for you! These are probably the only ones i eat. Perfectly roasted, perfectly salted
Rachel S.
Perfect for a quick and healthy snack! These go quickly at home or work so I always have to have them on hand!
Rachel D.
Newburgh Heights
The only pumpkin seeds I love to eat. Salted just right. Great for snacking just toss a pouch in my bag and go