BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

lizz c.
1,693 reviews
I love these!!! So good to snack on and eat for a middle of the day bit! So good and yummy! Love love love love!
Lindsey A.
Elizabethtown, KY
They do not taste fresh. kind of chewy. fairly expensive considering i get them for free from my pumpkins at home
Amanda A.
Las vegas , NV
I love pumpkin seeds theses are a great snack during the day. They have the right amount of salt and taste yummy
Haley P.
Italy , TX
I love pumpkin seeds and these are so easy to grab and go when I have a craving for something salty and crunchy!
Kisandra B.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love these pumpkin seeds they're so delicious. And they're all natural no preservatives. My kids love them too.
Sharleen T.
1,677 reviews
One of my favorites easy on-the-go snack can be a little salty but in moderation everything is great easy to find
Jessica P.
Hometown, IL
LOVE these pumpkin seeds. I didn't get to make my own this year during halloeeen and these were a good substitute
Lauran  L.
Plainview, TX
I love these! You can get them at Walmart or any grocery store really! They are so good but they are s bit pricey
Emely G.
Love pumpkin seeds love the taste love having a snack that I really enjoyed eating Love having them with me 24/7
Destiny P.
I guess I'm one of those strange people who love pumpkin seeds. A lot of people don't like them but I love them!