BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

Andrea C.
Los Angeles , CA
I absolutely love these you can find them in the 99 cent store and i buy like 4 bags because there soooo addicting i would recommend these when your watching a movie or just want a snack these are good only downfall is you get super thirsty while eating them
Amber M.
Kingston, PA
These are my favorite little snack. They're like fall in a bag! I could snack on these all day long. And they're only a dollar at my local dollar tree stores! They have the perfect amount of salt and crunch to them!
Tammi C.
I keep these in my purse for those times I need a salty snack that still healthy. Only 1 Net Carb per serving. The perfect on-the-go snack for a person watching their carbs.
Sara G.
Saint Charles, MO
These pumpkin seeds are perfect to keep around for those times when I'm craving a salty, crunchy snack - far more nutritious than a bag of chips and delicious! My 3- and 5-year olds frequently request them as a snack as well!
Emily D.
Mission, TX
i love roasted pumpkin seeds, they're affordable you can find these at any grocery store gas station. you can either eat it whole or just the inside. they're really good.
Carol G.
Victorville, CA
I love pumpkin seeds. Specially these roasted salted ones. To me they have the right amount of salt though I love salt. Not sure if this product would be good for someone that does not like salt.
Zelda A.
The best snack ever. These don’t taste over processed or like cardboard like some other brands I’ve had so whenever I see these in store I pick them up to keep in my purse for a quick and healthy snack on the go.
alyssa d.
Bethlehem, PA
These are my favorite snack. I have always loved pumpkin seeds and these are the best brand. They are extremely affordable, I bought them at Walmart. I would buy them again, they are a great snack! I love them
Memie W.
Clinton, IA
Love the pumpkin seeds. They taste amazing. Not super salty or anything like that. They taste healthy for sure. You can get this at a gas station or a grocery store. I would recommend this product to others.
Amanda R.
Pumpkin seeds are the best! I love eating these seeds straight outta the bag. Some people only eat the inside of pumpkin seeds but i eat the whole thing. I love these seeds and the brand never disappoints.