BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

MissyLen L.
Paramus, NJ
My boys loves to eat these while playing baseball .. salty but it good.. it gets really addicting .. very affordable
Holly B.
Folkston
I love these! I would buy two or three packs of these a week. They have a great flavor and they are super affordable
Mary V.
Fallon, NV
One of the healthy snacks that you csn eat and very goid fir yiy..the best when it comes to pumkin seeds.i live these
Tori S.
Lake Panasoffkee, FL
Really good snack. Love the salty alternative to chips. Good for on the go. Crunchy and salty without all the guilt.
Heather W.
Straw Plains, TN
These are my favorite! I eat these for a snack all the time! They're salty and yummy. And they're low carb friendly ☺
Heather L.
Morning Sun, IA
THess are the greatest! When I can’t make my own I buy these for a great snack hat the whole family loves and enjoys
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
These are a good snack every so often. They taste great but are on the salty side for me. I'd buy these again though
Sierra M.
Greenville, MI
I love pumpkin seeds but these are quite salty. Good but be prepared that you might need a glass of water with them.
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
Tried them for the first time last month and have not been able to stay away! It's a great snack and taste amazing!
Andrea S.
Nanticoke, PA
David's pumpkin seeds are the Best! All season round! Has the right amount of salt, not over doing it! Great snack