BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

Katie B.
Madison, CT
My favorite type of seed snack - reminds me of roasting pumpkin seeds after carving a pumpkin at Halloween as a child.
kandace s.
El Cajon, CA
It's been awhile but these are bomb
If I can remember when I go to the store I wanna pick some up definitely recommen d
Kimberly K.
Atoka, TN
They were a little stale by the time I got around to opening them but they were still tasty. Need to cook them longer.
Edith V.
BROWNSVILLE, TX
I love pumpkin seeds! These taste great and they aren't too salty and are nice and crispy. I always have a bag with me.
Kristal F.
Orlando, FL
My oldest daughter loves these. I am not a fan of any pumpkin seeds, but I buy these for my daughter. She loves them!
Lesha H.
Whitesboro , NY
Buying pumpkin seeds is a lot easier than making your own. And I know the name David's, so that's what I buy and eat
Nikki A.
Zanesville, OH
These are my favorite. Salty and crunchy. They are a little expensive and can be hard to find but they are worth it.
Sara W.
Pumpkin Seeds are so yummy! Davids has just the right amount of salt and roasted flavor! Never had a bad experience.
Claudia G.
Elgin, IL
Simply delicious! I love the subtle saltiness to these babies and let's just be honest they're just plain delicious 😋
Diana J.
Ormond Beach, FL
Perfect fall snack. These are great on the go or at home. Love them by themselves or mixed with other nuts and seeds.