BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

Anshula N.
Chapel Hill, NC
I will always get these at my local 7 eleven. It's a fun snack for road trips. Honestly, it always meets my expectations.
CB1-4731 / mariafernanda perez p.
Kissimmee, FL
son las cosas mas deliciosas me encantan podria comerlos absolutamente todo el santo dia quisiera probar mas de su marca
Natasha K.
Good, good flavor and not bad price. I like it a lot! Quite yummy. I like this brand of pumpkin seed better than others.
Jeana H.
If you are craving some salt, this is the perfect treat for you. I love having a small amount of them as a savory treat.
Amanda S.
Omaha, NE
I love sunflower seeds so this is going to be biased
Delicious
Affordable... Slightly pricey
Wish it came in a larger bag
Nichole P.
Rapid City, SD
Love these pumpkin seeds. They are great for snacking on and easy to carry for traveling or to put in your desk at work.
Kali f.
Milford, MI
PUMPKIN SEEDS ARE MY FAVORITE!!! David's brand has the perfect bag of yumminess, toasty toasty and even better, salty! ;)
Leslie M.
Wayne
I just get a craving and sometimes it is so hard to find these but I won't settle for just any brand I have to have David
Heather P.
These are one of my favorite snacks. They aren't as good as the ones we roast ourselves but they sure are a lot easiee!
Ashley H.
Coon Rapids, MN
I eat these a few days a week they are one of my favorite snacks. They are perfect! I also like to eat them before bed.