BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
1,181 reviews
Taste good , great for entertaining or at meetings or watching shows. Cost little and worth having. Can use for anything.
Sasha G.
long beach, CA
Love these! They are really good for your pup too! Maybe ask your vet first but what ive read is they are good for their guts!
TERRI S.
Tracy, CA
I I love pumpkin seeds. I eat shell and all . Not sure you are suppose to, but hasn't hurt me yet. The shell has all the salt.
Michelle P.
Mooresville, NC
Another brand by David that im in love with! Pumpkin seeds are so flavorful and good for you! They are amazing on a salad too.
ShaTia R.
Harveyville, KS
I love pumpkin seeds. I can't wait to get a punkins and the seeds then bake them it's my Favorite thing to eat during halloween
Marisa E.
Great snack if you like pumpkin. This is my first time buying these pumpkin sunflower seeds. It definitely met my expectation!
Kristen K.
Greenfield , IN
Love these! Nice amount of flavor, pretty close to homemade if you like roasting your own and can't wait until pumpkin season!
Aimee G.
Baton Rouge, LA
These dudes are my go-to road snack. Chewy, salty, toasty... they're delicious. They don't make you feel fat like other snacks.
priscilla b.
Laveen, AZ
My favorite pumpkin seeds! Not too salty and always taste so good. Great snack and the package is small enough for your purse!
Arry M.
Got these as a present for my mother, and now she is hooked on pumpkin seeds. These are expensive for her budget unfortunately.