BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

Katana S.
I prefer this over the pumpkin seed. It's not as salty and I prefer eating this whole rather cracking it and eating the seed inside
Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Normally these are good and tasty but this suck they are horrible no flavor no salt no taste dry nasty I must have got a bad batch
Breanne A.
Bokoshe, OK
This is my go to snack. One of my favorites. Love these. They taste great! You can find them at any grocery store or gas station.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
These are a great snak and healthy for you too i really like them and my kids do as well we eat them alot... the salted are best.
Brandie S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I'm so addicted to these little seeds. One year my mom bought me a David bucket that had 45 bags in it. Its a go to snack for me.
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
Really can't go wrong with these! Great flavor, perfectly salted. They always remind me of summer, and baseball/softball season.
Ashley G.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love pumpkin seeds and David is the best! I can always be sure that I'm getting great quality when I purchase these!
Michelle P.
Mooresville, NC
Another brand by David that im in love with! Pumpkin seeds are so flavorful and good for you! They are amazing on a salad too.
ShaTia R.
Harveyville, KS
I love pumpkin seeds. I can't wait to get a punkins and the seeds then bake them it's my Favorite thing to eat during halloween
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
1,181 reviews
Taste good , great for entertaining or at meetings or watching shows. Cost little and worth having. Can use for anything.