BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

Daniella H.
Nice and salty. A good snack to try. They're very healthy as well. I suggest making your own during fall though. Nothing beats fresh.
Jenna C.
west Seneca, NY
Great snack for on the go taste great prefect amount of salt super cheap can find at any gas station great for a on the run the snack
Jasmin K.
Philadelphia, PA
Delicious. Gives you that crisp fall taste that everyone longs for. Perfectly roasted and perfectly salted. Just perfection in a bag!
Natalee K.
Eugene, OR
I grew up on super salty pumpkin seeds from the red bag with the Indian. But this kind is not as salty. Soft and very irresistible
Amber O.
Kenosha, WI
Love eating these so much!!! They’re great for when you have a craving for junk food! The price and value match each other as well
Robin C.
I have tried many brands of pumpkin seeds but David's is by far the best. The x way they salt the x seeds makes them irresistible.
chloe p.
Tulsa, OK
These are so good! I buy these all the time. The taste is so addicting, when you finish the whole bag it leaves you wanting more :)
Kymber B.
Pocatello, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
OMG I sure do like me some pumpkin seeds and these are the only one's I will eat. They have amazing flavor and are so easy to eat.
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
I love David's pumpkin seeds! They are salted perfectly, and I always buy a bag or two for road trips! They help pass the time, lol
Alice L.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these seeds.We are a baseball and softball family...we have these at every game.. the crunch calms my nerves during the games