BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

andreanna p.
I can only find These one time a yr and its coming up so excited cant wait to stock up just the right amount of salt in love with these
We love sunflower seeds at our house. Our son likes them for bus rides to sporting events of just lounging around the house eating them
Loretta V.
Baltimore, Maryland (MD)
Really good. Super salty if you're into that. High in protein which is very important to me. SupDr cheap. I buy bags from Dollar Tree.
Vivian S.
Pumpkin seeds are the perfect beach snack to put in your beach bag!! They are healthy, fill you up without the bloat and aren't messy!!
They are amazing for a snack. I buy one almost every day. :-) If you haven't tried the I would recommend them because they are amazing.

Jasmin K.
Philadelphia, PA
Delicious. Gives you that crisp fall taste that everyone longs for. Perfectly roasted and perfectly salted. Just perfection in a bag!
Danielle Emmalee C.
Dayton, OH
I love these salt and good i try and get these in the fall to go with the theme . I make these homemade but these are so much better
Daniella H.
Nice and salty. A good snack to try. They're very healthy as well. I suggest making your own during fall though. Nothing beats fresh.
Sabrina B.
Savannah, GA
These are soooo good!! They taste like the ones my dad used to make as a kid! I love pumpkin seeds and Davids knows how to cook them!
Jenna C.
west Seneca, NY
Great snack for on the go taste great prefect amount of salt super cheap can find at any gas station great for a on the run the snack