BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

Crystal R.
Phoenix, AZ
These are a great snack to have on hand. I can have them with out gilt and they give you that salty fix instead of reaching for some chips.
Chelsea O.
Buda, TX
My go to snack! Great for on the go and healthy eating. Taste great and good for you! Prefer the brand over others and the price is perfect
Katy G.
Saint Peters, MO
Yes, out of the shell. So there's no mess there. Pop a handful in your mouth and there you have it. Eat em! They are absolutely delicious.
Sara E.
Ankeny, IA
One of my favorite snacks! I love sunflower seeds. Healthy little protein packed snack. Tasty, crunchy and just the right amount of salt.
Ashley K.
Toledo, OH
Absolutely amazing once I start eating them I can't stop I just keep eating and eating till they are all gone . The flavor is so amazing
Str8beauty -.
Love the pumpkin seeds I buy these all the time super healthy and great snack pretty good price if u haven't try them they are addicting!
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Loveeeee eating pumpkin seeds after carving our pumpkins so when I saw these thst I can just eat with no work, so excited!! Taste great!
Gayatri B.
E Stroudsburg, PA
These are amazing snacks after a workout or even when you're on your period. They're really crunchy and a lot better than sunflower seeds
Savannah t.
Houston
I love eating threw seeds even though they have just the right amount of salt and this is a to go snack that can't be missing in my house
April S.
Rogersville, MO
Love pumpkin seeds! Growing up watching my brothers play baseball I would grab a bag from the stands. Now I do the same watching my sons