BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

Rebeka M.
Modesto, CA
My favorite! I love pumpkin seeds 🎃 & this is my favorite brand! It's a easy snack for a affordable price. I would totally recommend them ❤️
Denise G.
David pumpkin seeds are a favorite of mine. I would eat them more if I could fine them in the store. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting.
Jessica L.
Bridgeville, PA
LOVE THESE! Pumpkin seeds are my fave. These are crispy and not soggy. I do love the slat but sometimes it can be a tad to much. Still great!
Shannon R.
Pensacola, FL
I love these especially around halloween and thanksgiving I like to heat them up a little before I eat them. Not to salty and taste very good
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
Pumpkin seeds are my favorite specially David Pumpkin Seeds!!! I would eat a whole bag and they are very tasty and the seed is the best part!
Kimberly W.
I love these pumpkin seeds. They are the next best thing to homemade ones. Could be a little more salty and a bigger package but still good.
Jayme S.
Council Bluffs, IA
I'm such a big fan of roasted pumpkin seeds. But these are really good alternative to making roasted pumpkin seeds. Would highly recommend.
Mel G.
My favorite seeds in general! They are crunchy and salty enough delicious definitely recommend I purchase this at WaltMart or Dollar tree.
Crystal R.
Phoenix, AZ
These are a great snack to have on hand. I can have them with out gilt and they give you that salty fix instead of reaching for some chips.
Chelsea O.
Buda, TX
My go to snack! Great for on the go and healthy eating. Taste great and good for you! Prefer the brand over others and the price is perfect