BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
Not as good as when you roast your own pumpin seeds. However these are delicious, salty, and crunchy. I always snack on these during road trips.
Victoria L.
Dorchester, MA
These aren't too great. I find them to be totally flavorless and prefer to make my own roasted pumpkin seeds at home, it's healthier and tastier!
Kimber L.
These are amazingly good! I add them to snack mix and home made granola. My husband is addicted to them and eats them while he watches baseball !
Gladis T.
Houston , TX
1,539 reviews
This is a great brand and it is full of flavor. It is affordable and easily found in any grocery. It meets the family's expectations.
Nesha m.
Maricopa, AZ
I usually go for pumpkin seeds during the fall but these aren't as flavorful. Maybe cuz I like mine extremely salty and there just isn't enough
Stephanie W.
These are perfectly roasted and salted. Perfect size for snacking. Very healthy alternative to chips and still get that salty crunch you crave.
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
Pumpkin seeds are my favorite specially David Pumpkin Seeds!!! I would eat a whole bag and they are very tasty and the seed is the best part!
Darlene G.
Norwalk, CA
These are the perfect snacks for baseball games or on the go adventures. They taste really good and sometimes I love eating the whole shell.
Shelby A.
These are my all time favorites!!! I am always craving them. I absolutely love pumpkin seeds and this brand is by far the best in my opinion.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
1,278 reviews
The only kind of sun flower i lile besides home made.david is the best brand for any sports evejt or just a snack around the house best taste