BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

Leslie B.
A quick, healthy snack. I've always been a fan of pumpkin seeds, but this particular brand is my favorite. They are not too salty and perfectly toasted.
Shelly L.
Columbus, OH
Pumpkin seeds are a really great snack and I find myself reaching for them faster than reaching for sweets. This is a great product to have for a snack.
Danitta L.
Philadelphia , PA
I’ve been eating these since i was 6 they taste the exact same, and i wouldn’t trade this brand in for the world i live for these PLEASE BUY THEM ASAP
Abby H.
Hvre De Grace, MD
This a great snack that doesn't matter if it's fall season or not. The price is very great for the quality of the product. I will definitely buy again
samantha m.
David pumpkin seeds are my favorite brand of pumpkin seeds! They are packed with flavor and they are great for road trips and so addicting they are!
Sarah T.
Warner Robins, GA
I grew pumpkins in my garden this year and tried roasting my own seeds but for some reason they just were not as tasty as these salted pumpkin seeds.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
Pumpkin seeds are the best ever! They are so yummy it's crazy! These have the perfect amount of salt and they didn't get over cooked so it's awesome!
Sarah W.
I could snack on these all day(and sometimes do) they are great for a quick protein grab or just a tasty treat. The ranch ones are also super tasty!
Hannah H.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Great snack! Perfect amount of salt. I love these because let's face it, making your own pumpkin seeds is tedious! Would definitely recommend these.
Donya S.
Jena, LA
I love David's pumpkin seeds I got hooked on them I love the saltiness they're easy to crack open you just not have to know how to crack them open