BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

Carmen H.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been eating David's Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds for years and find them to be the most satisfying and tasty. They also do not over power you with salt.
Tiffany I.
Jarrell, TX
I have been eating pumpkin seeds for a long time now and David brand makes some really great ones. I just recently learned that you were not supposed to eat the whole thing. LOL!
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
I've loved roasted pumpkin seeds since I was a kid living in Texas and eating "pepitas." The David brand is great. I like this flavoring--natural and salted. I don't need anything fancy because I love the nutty flavor of the seed all by itself.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
I like that this is crunchy and healthy but i hate that they are so salty. I got mines at rite aid for $4 which is a bit too pricy but i was craving it sooo bad
Renee O.
Dallas, TX
David brand is by far the best tasting pumpkin seeds around. These are a great stand along snack when you want something a little salty tasting. Very satisfying
Ashley P.
Twain Harte, CA
I love pumpkin seeds, I like to get them in the shell and sometimes eat the shell too. Other times I spit the shell out, either way good snack and good for you.
Christina H.
W Valley City, UT
I love taking these on road trips and snacking on them while my boyfriend is driving. They keep my hands busy instead of being bored. They also taste delicious!
Destinee M.
Only brand of pumpkin seeds I eat. I usually eat the whole thing because it’s just that good. I’d like to think that they’re healthy because they’re so yummy.
Corrine S.
Foxboro , MA
Total hit with the fall pumpkin phase. Often sold out at the store because they are so yummy. I would recommend them. They are affordable. Met my expectations.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
David All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds I like to buy these in the fall when you get hungry for everything pumpkin oriented. These are great.