BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

Omar P.
Frederick, MD
Love these all David brand sunflower seeds are good but if you want to try something different or looking to see if these are good they are and you should definitely buy them
Allyson J.
Clarkson, KY
These pumpkin seeds have the perfect mix of being salty without taking away from the pumpkin seed taste. I love having a little bag with me wherever I go for an easy snack.
Rebecca C.
austin,tx
I absokutely adore pumpkin seeds and whenever I see them I get them. I love the taste of these and there isnt too much salt with hs been a problem with others in the past.
jill h.
Poway, CA
I love these. They are much better than other brands. Always fresh and just the right amount of saltiness. I would buy them all of the time if they weren't so expensive.
Mally D.
Coatesville, PA
These are my favorite pumpkin seeds because they come with the shell still on it. I love the crunch they give. I eat them by the handful of I place them in my salads.
Ashley B.
Apple Valley, CA
These are incredibly delicious! These taste just like they came from a pumpkin, maybe even better! Pumpkins are not always in store, but since these are it makes me feel like it is fall all season long! I love these and they are always my go-to snack.
Stephanie W.
Renovo, PA
I like that David all natural seeds are... All natural. They come in a wide variety of flavors and they are always sure to kill the u healthy salty crispy cravings!
correna G.
Wichita, KS
I love these they are a very good snack to have on hand and they are so yummy with or without the shell i love to carry them in my purse for snacking on the go also
Laura S.
Tifton, GA
Tjod pumpkimg seeds are the best snack when traveling because it keeps you satisfied and it makes you want to eat more and more recommended for a traveling snack.
Danielle M.
Euless, TX
My favorite pumpkin seed and sunflower seed brand of all time! Each seed is crispy and fresh! The shell is crunchy and easily cracked. The quality is unbeatable.