BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

Joe t.
I am eating as we speak lol. There awesome for time killing. You just eat away and spit . There addicting a couple seeds in and you'll be almost done wit the bag . Highly recommended !
Mallory P.
Kissimmee, FL
Love these seeds! They taste so good! And I love having to crack them to get to the inside. The cons are that afterward you get a funny feeling on your tongue. But definitely my favorite kinds of seeds.
Jessica C.
Tupelo, MS
This makes me want to go and buy some right now. The saltiness is so great and the pumpkin seeds taste sooooo good! I'm definitely going to buy some tomorrow now! LOL that tells you how awesome they are
Ebony M.
Indianapolis , IN
Though they have more salt than I would like I absolutely love davids pumpkin seeds. Great healthy snack packed with protein. Just toss the shells to cut down on the sodium.
Christian Q.
Alamogordo
I've tried many different brands of pumpkin seeds, and this is by far the best tasting ones! Not too salty, or dull. You can't just eat a few. Good price,and size of package.
Heather S.
Roseville, MI
This is the brand I look for when I buy pumpkin seeds. I know a lot of people eat these around Halloween, but I'll grab a bag whenever I'm craving them! A great snack!
KAREN E.
MOORESVILLE, NC
I like these as a quick healthy snack and as an addition to my lunch. They are full of nutrients and minerals such as magnesium. They satisfy that crunch craving and help keep you full!.
Maluhia K.
Frederick, Md
I absolutely love pumpkin seeds! These are easy to eat and are a great snack in the middle of the day. I give these only 4 stars because they are a little too salty.
Laurie W.
Waxahachie, TX
These are the best pumpkins seeds I have tried other than fresh pumpkin seeds. The roasted flavor and the salt make it the perfect snack. It's a good healthy snack.
Kimberly F.
Roy, UT
Some brands of pumpkin seeds have an funky after taste but these don't. They can get salty if you eat a good amount in one sitting so make sure you have some water in stand by.