BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

Renee K.
Oakwood Hills, IL
I love these pumpkin seeds as a healthy snack! I take them with me to work and also when we are going somewhere on the weekends for a quick healthy snack. They are super delicious, shell and all!
Kelly M.
Turlock, CA
Love Davids pumpkin seeds. Nothing better than opening a bag of Davids during the afternoon at work. These taste natural and fresh even though they are from a package. I highly recommend these. I have tried making my own pumpkin seeds and they never turn out like this.
Denise L.
I'm totally addicted to pumpkin seeds. When I first tried them I was hooked. They taste so good. And I didn't know this but you can eat them with the shell. They taste great both ways. I recommend the peeling but it's your choice. Either way they are delish and healthy.
Elizabeth G.
Harlingen, TX
I'm addicted! I go through several packs of these week! They're the perfect blend of salty and savory. They're small and easy to take on the go. I keep a bag in my purse for snacking emergencies. They're inexpensive as well too!
Amanda H.
Watertown, NY
I love pumpkin seeds but I prefer to buy them already shelled. It is just too much work shelling them. I love the flavor and that they are also a healthy snack. Considering the flavor and health benefits, the value is good.
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
Omg LOVE these when out of season! During fall I usually make my own because its fun, but I'm the summer we stock up on these. Perfect amount of salt and never stale!
Todd C.
Princeton, WV
Lobe these. They're perfectky seasoned and so good. Even my little boy likes them. I can only find them seasonly which is bad but I stock up when they are available.
Dene' E.
I like to make my own pumpkin seeds, but thats not possible year round. Davids is the only brand of pumpkin and sunflower seeds I buy. Very rare do I find empty shells or overcooked seeds.
Kristin P.
Odessa, TX
Road trip must have!! I've been eating these ever since I had teeth! I would just lick all the salt off and then spit it out lol but now I'm a pro pumpkin seed cracker! My family calls me a little parrot when they hear me eating them! Such a delicious snack!
Terry J.
Taunton, MA
I really love David All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin seeds. They are a healthier alternative for a snack. i have tried other brands but they just don't have enough flavor I find other brands to be bland for the price compared to David's Pumpkin seeds!!