BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

Rachel S.
North Augusta, SC
Just tried these things a few days ago and loooooooooove them. They are seriously SO good! They're way better than sunflower seeds to me. The only reason I haven't tried them was because I thought they would taste like pumpkins my whole life hahaha. But nope! So delish
👸 Erica S.
#pumpkinseeds are not most people's favorites but there mine. Especially #David all natural roasted and salted pumpkin seeds. There packed with flavor and are good for your #health.
Colleen G.
My husband and I love pumpkin seeds we usually make them ourselves but during the summer when they are out of season we buy these they're almost as good but not exactly but they still tie us over until fall lol
Brittany K.
Wyoming, MI
I love pumpkin seeds but for some reason I bought a bag of these and they were so salty I could barely get it down. maybe it was a bad batch but I haven't bought another bag since.
Lidia Z.
Son mis favoritas me gusta disfrtar estas semillas de calabaza viendo la televison en especial una serie o pelicula, no son tan facil de conseguir y su precio no es tan economico
Chelsea G.
Shelby, NC
It's that time of year again! Pumpkin seeds are the best for fall and Halloween season. Better to make my own, but these will suffice when I'm being lazy and don't want to turn the oven on or gut a pumpkin
Samantha K.
Santa Fe, TX
Who says you have to wait till fall to enjoy pumpkin!? I eat the whole nut, she'll and all. Sometimes I'll split the outer white shell. So yummy and great for a salt craving. Another great and healthy snack.
Brianne N.
Otto, NC
Oh, my love for pumpkin seeds knows no limits, especially the David All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds! They have the perfect amount of salt and are just crunchy enough without being too hard to bite into. You can eat them with or without the shell, but I definitely prefer WITH!
Danielle C.
I love pumpkin seeds. I prefer them over sunflower seeds. But some are really small and just not that great! These ones are good every time and i will only buy this brand now.
Rebecca G.
Provo, UT
I think these are the only pumpkin seeds I ever buy. They are salted perfectly and are just great. Tastes like you just scooped out a pumpkin and roasted the seeds yourself.