BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

Tina B.
Louisville
I love pumpkin seeds. I love this the fact that it makes a great snack no matter where you are at. We like to take it to work and take it with us on trips and backpacking. Flavor is great and think this products is as good as most out there. I would recommend to others
Jenna E.
Moorhead, MN
I am amazed every time I find out someone has never tried pumpkin seeds. Is there any other brand? I live in N.D. where pumpkins and sunflower seeds roam free. So, I have grown up loving and munching on these bad boys.
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
These are delicious but they are hard to find! Price isn't to bad considering you get a good bit in the bag. I would recommend this product to others! They have the perfect amount of salt and are just crunchy enough without being too hard to bite into. Perfect for an on-the-go snack.
Sarah K.
Kansas City, MO
David brand is my favorite for pumpkins seeds as well as sunflower seeds. They are salty but they are not overwhelmingly salty. I buy these several times a year. The prices are usually great for them and they can be bought at most gas stations or stores.
Sarah M.
Snyder, TX
I absolutely love pumpkin seeds. The David brand is typically my favorite and they are pretty easy to shell. The only problem with these seeds is that they are fairly high in price, for this reason, I don't buy them that often.
Leanne C.
Braselton, GA
My favorite seeds! I have been eating David's products a long time and I know they quality is there.I can buy a big bag of these and it will last me sometime as they sit on my desk and I peck away at them like a bird. They are great salted and unsalted!
Amanda C.
Sedro Woolley, WA
No matter how many times I try, my own home roasted pumpkin seeds NEVER taste this good! This is a fall favorite snack. I can get them year round too to get through those out of season cravings. I will keep buying them as long as they keep making them!
Courtney G.
These have became my new addiction. The got just enough salt and crunch to it. I keep finding myself eating these nonstop. They are itrasiable you can't just eat a couple I get handfuls of them just to munch on.
Sidney P.
Trussville, AL
I love this product! It's still the same taste of the sunflower seeds that you are used to but it mixes it up a little so you get a little change for your taste buds. I love pumpkin seeds and I love sunflower seeds so this is the best of both worlds
👸 Erica S.
#pumpkinseeds are not most people's favorites but there mine. Especially #David all natural roasted and salted pumpkin seeds. There packed with flavor and are good for your #health.