BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

Sierra C.
I just pure based some of these because I tried to make hem and it didn't work out. These are delicious and have good nutrients value. I have found this brand to be less expensive than other brands !
Jackie H.
Nixa, MO
I love these! They are so nutty and amazing! Cheap and healthy! Good on breads and in granola bars too! Good for the kids to have a snack too so that's a major bonus for a mom of two who are kinda picky!
Morgan K.
Tomball , TX
These pumpkin seeds are so addicting! They taste amazing and it's so hard to stop eating them once you start. I buy mine at drugstores and certain gas stations. They are a great little snack if you like to have something to nibble on.
Dakota T.
Every summer I always buy a few big bags of sunflower seeds to snack on. I LOVE that the jumbo bags come in a resealable bag to keep the seeds fresh. Always my favorite brand of sunflower and pumpkin seeds. Perfectly roasted and salted.
Cassandra K.
Jacksonville, NC
Healthy snack that I never mind endulging in! When I cannot have fresh pumpkin seeds homemade, David's is always a brand that I have trusted. They have a resealable package to make travel easy!
Aquie H.
Love them. Great healthy snack. That you can munch on all day and keep your figure together and not feel guilty. It also doesn't cost a lot of money and you can share with your kids and friends.
Denise G.
Long beach, CA
My all time favorite type of seeds to snack on! Love all pumpkin seeds, even homemade. So addicting and so delicious! I recommend if you're looking for a salty snack! Price is okay about 3 bucks.
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
Who doesn't love davids seeds? Delicious roasted and salted seeds to get you through a nine inning game. The pumpkin seeds are my favorite, I was always the odd one but they are so good. I like to add a little garlic salt too.
Ashley S.
Perfect afternoon snack I love anything pumpkin and these are delicious and healthy for you also are very affordable I find them at gas stations most times or Publix carries them seasonally when all the pumpkin comes out
Tina B.
Louisville
I love pumpkin seeds. I love this the fact that it makes a great snack no matter where you are at. We like to take it to work and take it with us on trips and backpacking. Flavor is great and think this products is as good as most out there. I would recommend to others