BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

Gaytri K.
Bronx, NY
I love me some good pumpkin seeds and these are from a brand I have been eating since a little kid. They are affordable and I haven't ever really tried any other brands. My whole family will continue to buy this brand and I totally recommend it to others.
Liv C.
Statesboro, GA
These are no where near as good as fresh roasted seeds in the oven around Halloween. They are too salty and almost feel under cooked. I prefer crispier pumpkin seeds with much less salt and a fresher taste. If you normally eat pumpkin seeds, I would not recommend these at all. They were very disappointing.
Rachel S.
Lake station , IN
David's is definitely the way to go if you aren't carving your own pumpkin! They're nice and salty and I love that they're packed with nutrition in each little seed. Perfect salty and healthy snack for your cravings♡
Courtney P.
These pumpkin seeds are a perfect falltime snack! Both, kids and adults will love them! They're good AND good for you! Which is hard to find this time of year with all the sugary sweets around every corner. Your family is bound to love these tasty, roasted pumpkin seeds and gobble them right up!
Michelle B.
South Beloit, IL
Much easier way to have them seeds you love so much. I've tried to make my own and doesn't work. These are great and I don't have to gut the punkin for them either . Healthy snack for hole family. Good for on the go road trips walks and park visits
ALYSSA R.
Woodstock, GA
I love David's All Natural Roasted and Salted Pumpkin Seeds. They very much exceeded my expectations. I love that it's just pumpkin seeds and no other ingredients. I highly recommend trying them. They are awesome!
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
Big fan... I love these pumpkin seeds and must of all they are good for you. I can eat several bags of these. They are pretty addictive. I will continue to purchase and I have been buying them since I was a kid.
Nora M.
Red Oak , TX
One of my many favorites although I can say it is a bit salty so it's only ok in small portions. I would say the price overall isn't to bad considering I don't purchase it often. Enjoyable snack from time to time but not for everyday consumption.
Elizabeth P.
Grantsville, UT
My mother is a pumpkin seed addict. She loves to eat seeds because they are more of an activity than just a regular snack. It keeps you occupied on something while delivering a healthy, nutritious food. David's brand seeds are hands down the best.
Deloris L.
Arkadelphia, AR
I've loved roasted pumpkin seeds since I was a kid living in Texas and eating "pepitas." The David brand is great. I like this flavoring--natural and salted. I don't need anything fancy because I love the nutty flavor of the seed all by itself.