BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

Samantha R.
Redlands, CA
My family has always enjoyed eating David seeds. My favorite have always been the salted pumpkin. Even the unsalted ones taste delicious. I haven't had any lately but I've already asked one of my family members to buy me a large bag from Sam's Club or Costco for the holidays.
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
It is that time of year again. David's pumpkin seeds are my go to snack between October and January. Not only are they full of protein but they are great in salads, to use as a party appetizer, or to snack on during a movie. They are amazing and I love them!!!
Morgan D.
Converse, TX
these are the only pumpkin seeds i will eat. i love these so much, i can't even begin to describe it. they are so amazing. they have the perfect amount of salt and crunch. i buy about 10 packages a month. i would definitely recommend to anyone who loves pumpkin seeds.
Aleida M.
Boxford, MA
I"m far too lazy to make my own pumpkin seeds when the season calls for it and so these definitely fix that craving. They sate cravings in the middle of the day and are easy to travel with. I find pumpkin seeds more satisfying that sunflower seeds and less messy.
Summer H.
New Auburn, WI
These are a great snack. I spend a lot of time in my car so i have these in my car for a snack. A handful will last you for a long time, they are so filling! They are very affordable and very healthy for sure. Definitely recommend to everyone for a great snack!
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
Pumpkin seeds are one of my favorite snacks! They're low in calories and easy to have on the go- I like to take them to class with me. These are a little salty for my taste, but I personally like things very lightly salted.
Ruby M.
Clinton Twp, MI
Love these pumpkin seeds! Really cheap and can be bought anywhere. They are delicious but they are very salty. I would prefer a lightly salted version still good for a snack. If you like pumpkin seeds there are recommended.
Autumn G.
Waterford
My favorite bagged pumpkin seeds! I hate having to wait until October to make my own pumpkin seeds so I love that when I'm craving them I can just run to the store and buy these! I think they're affordable and I definitely recommend them all the time. I think everyone that likes pumpkin seeds should try these!
Missy U.
Great tasting and very fresh. Sometimes pumpkin seeds have a very hard, inedible shell, but these have soft and fresh shells. If you prefer to shell them, the nut inside is very tender and flavorful These are salty and delicious. A great snack!
Amy C.
I love these pumpkin seeds! Sometimes pumpkin seeds can be too dry and I hate that. These are not too dry and they are delicious! They are a great snack and they help me stay full for a long time after snacking on them! I highly recommend them! They're great!