BY DAVID

David® All Natural Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa H.
Lincoln, NE
These pumpkin seed are so good! Great for the fall and an awesomely healthy snack to eat. I think it is very comparable to other brands and very affordable as well. I would recommend these seeds and this brand to anyone!
Monique J.
I bought this to snack on instead of potato chips. I remember eating these as a kid and would sit and break the shell just to get the nut out. Well, now I just eat the whole thing and they taste great. One bag lasts me a few days while sitting in front of the computer and I feel better eating these than chips. They were a warehouse deal item and the price was good and the expiration date was way out so I made out pretty good.
Nicole S.
East alton , IL
I love making pumpkin seeds at home, but I also like eating pumpkin seeds without having to clean out a pumpkin, dry out the seeds, and roast them. It's so convenient to be able to buy this snack at the store. I originally bought these at dollar tree but they have bigger bags at the big box stores like Walmart and target as well. They taste great, and they're a nice snack in the middle of the day. They're also super cheap.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Emma O.
Independence, OH
These are the perfect snack. They're salty, yet healthy and have some crunch to them, but aren't bad for you like potato chips. They're good by themselves but I also love to make an autumn version of muddy buddies that include these pumpkin seeds and some all spice. Soooo good!!
Ana M.
La Feria, TX
Definitely my favorite of all times since I was a little kid my dad(✝️) would always buy me some every day after work till the day he passed and now I continue with the same tradition.
Olivia M.
Although these are a little bit on the pricey side of things, these pumpkin seeds taste very crunchy, fresh, and are perfect for snacking on anytime during the day. After a bit of time they can start tasting very salty but its really not that bad.
Baylah A.
Hillsboro , OH
I love pumpkin seeds! Whenever I want a quick salty snack I grab a bag of these. They are packed with flavor. They are super convenient since most gas stations carry them. I totally recommend these to anyone that loves that salty nutty taste! 😊
Lauren S.
I love pumpkin seeds! And these taste just like the old home style baked in the oven ones my mom used to make when we were kids! Very fairly priced, good amount per package and easy to find near almost every grocery store checkout in America!
Cady S.
Utica , NY
So delicious! And great for those who are in need of iron! (Anemics) I love making these homemade but I go through them like candy! These are such a quick, easy, and healthy snack!! They can get a little but stuck in your teeth but nothing crazy.