Dave's Pet Food Dave's Naturally Healthy Chicken Formula Canned Cat Food 12 count, 12.5 oz

BY DAVE'S PET FOOD

Daves Naturally Healthy Canned Cat Food is the best value for a good quality canned cat food you can buy. If you read the ingredient panel, you will notice it is loaded with real turkey or chicken. Turkey and chicken are a terrific source of protein. You will also notice there is no cereal, filler, by-products, wheat, soy or gluten. Plus, they have added vitamins and minerals to make sure your cat gets the proper nutrition she needs to thrive. Chicken Recipe ingredients include chicken, chicken broth, chicken liver, poultry, sweet potatoes, carrots, guar gum, carrageenan, cranberries, blueberries, potassium chloride, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, taurine, iron proteinate (source of chelated iron), beta carotene, zinc proteinate (source of chelated zinc), vitamin E supplement, choline chloride, cobalt proteinate (source of chelated cobalt), folic acid, manganese proteinate (source of chelated manganese), niacin, calcium pantothenate, sodium selenite, vitamin D three supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, potassium iodide and biotin. CASE OF 12 CANS. see more...

Nichole D.
This is the only pet food my cat will eat. He throws a fit and won’t eat if I try to give him anything else. It’s ridiculous. They were sold out at our pet store a few weeks back and I had to take him to the vet because he wasn’t eating and I thought something was wrong. Turned out he was just on a hunger strike.
At least he’s addicted to a food that’s good and healthy for him. I guess there are worse problems to have with cats.
Julia C.
My cats absolutely love this brand and all of its varieties. The brand was recommended by a very reputable breeder and has kept my cats healthy, gorgeous, and happy for over a year now.
Ashley R.
Worcester, MA
My three cats love Dave’s pet food and it is grain free so we can rest easy feeding it to them. We purchase the large cans in a 12 pack which is much more affordable than the small cans when feeding three cats. Would highly recommend as a mid range price point, grain free cat food
Rachel E.
West Cornwall, CT
It’s only showing cat but I have a dog. I purchase this because in my research it’s good natural dog food with a high protein count. She seems to like it.