Dave's Killer Bread®  Thin Sliced 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Organic Bread 20.5 oz. Loaf

Dave's Killer Bread® Thin Sliced 21 Whole Grains and Seeds Organic Bread 20.5 oz. Loaf

BY DAVES KILLER BREAD

Spread the Love!"Just refuse to eat any other kind of bread. Period." -Brenda R.We couldn't have said it better ourselves, Brenda. see more...

Sabrina M.
Payson, AZ
This bread is amazing! It’s delicious and low calorie, very macro friendly! It is thick enough to hold plenty of ingredients. It’s easy to find at Kroger and it’s a great value. I definitely recommend this bread, it takes my avocado toast to the next level.
Tara L.
This bread is so nutritious and delicious! I first discovered it at Tom Thumb and used to buy the original sliced size but then the geniuses that they are, they released the thin slices! We're obsessed and refuse to buy other brands! I just wish it was more affordable!!! I had to take off one star for the price!
Stephanie L.
Murfreesboro , TN
Best bread ever!!! I like that it’s low calorie and made with 21 grains. Even my 4 year old loves this bread.
Jamie B.
Rolesville
I adore Dave’s Killer bread. It is always so good and so fresh, not to mention, economically sourced. Great for sandwiches and/ or toast.
Kylie R.
This bread is my favorite! I love the thin, low calorie slices with 21 grains and seeds. It's absolutely delicious toasted or straight out of the bag. Dave's Killer Bread is to die for!

Kohl's