DAVE'S KILLER BREAD® Rockin' Grains™ English Muffins

by Daves Killer Bread

Power-packed with killer grains and seeds (flax seeds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, millet and quinoa,) and no bleached flour or high fructose corn syrup, they'll rock your world.

INGREDIENTS: WATER, ORGANIC WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR, ORGANIC WHEAT FLOUR, ORGANIC WHOLE WHEAT MEAL, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: ORGANIC MALTED BARLEY EXTRACT, ORGANIC WHEAT GLUTEN, YEAST, SEA SALT, ORGANIC CANE SUGAR, ORGANIC BROWN FLAX SEED, ORGANIC SUNFLOWER SEED, ORGANIC VINEGAR, ORGANIC EXPELLER PRESSED CANOLA OIL, ORGANIC HULLED MILLET, ORGANIC QUINOA, ORGANIC WHITE SESAME SEED, CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID, ORGANIC CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR (ORGANIC WHEAT FLOUR, ORGANIC VINEGAR, NATURAL FLAVOR), ENZYMES

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DAVE'S KILLER BREAD® Rockin' Grains™ English Muffins!
Columbus, OH
These English muffins are the bomb.com. I love the texture and the nutritional info! Nothing but good clean ingredients from Daves which always keeps me coming back for more. These are a perfect snack or breakfast
Texarkana
These English muffins are delicious! And I feel so good about eating them because they are organic and non-GMO. Very yummy with coconut oil and a touch of salt.. tastes just like they're slathered in butter!
Gardendale, AL
I eat these amount daily. I eat them with a fried egg and a slice of American cheese. These are great and hearty! I highly recommend. The fiber and grains make it worth pursuing. It isn’t just empty calories
Massapequa Pk, NY
These have to Be the tastiest English muffins I’ve ever had definitely better than Thomases I like that they are high-fiber they are expensive but they do go on sale a shop rite often
Cape Coral, FL
My new food obsession. Dave’s Killer Bread Rockin Grains English Muffins are organic, whole grain, non GMO, yumminess! No artificial ingredients. Quality ingredients and taste! My kids love using the English muffins as buns for sandwiches or simply just a healthy fulfilling snack with peanut butter.
Dave's Killer Bread is everything and more! A bread that is actually healthy and tastes great?! Who knew that was a thing! I recommend this to everyone! Love these english muffins! I have them in the morning with some peanut butter and because of the protein and whole grains, I don't get the midmorning hunger anymore.  I'm full right up until lunch.
Fishers, IN
These are very tasty my 5 year old even likes them. Toast [email protected] and add butter with jelly (grape of course) and you got yourself a tasty side with your breakfast. Even better to add some protein make a sausage and egg sandwich. Delicious and nutritious.
I have been on the hunt for great tasting, healthy English muffins, and I am so glad I found these! They don't spike my blood sugar and they fit perfectly in to my healthy diet. They taste amazing and seem to stay fresh for a reasonable amount of time!
Mary Esther, FL
Love Dave's. So happy they came out with English muffins. Good quality ingredients. You'll pay a little more but I think it's worth it for the quality. Makes breakfast easy and guilt free. Just add nut butters, jams, or make a sandwich. Will continue to purchase.
I've been a fan of Dave's Killer Bread since my store started carrying it. I was excited when DKB came out with english muffins. The same great quality found in their bread is evident in their english muffins. They pair well with jam or butter and are wonderful for making breakfast sandwiches with.

Looking for your answer?