GroceryBakeryDaves Killer Bread
DAVE'S KILLER BREAD Rockin' Grains English Muffins

DAVE'S KILLER BREAD® Rockin' Grains™ English Muffins

by Daves Killer Bread

Power-packed with killer grains and seeds (flax seeds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, millet and quinoa,) and no bleached flour or high fructose corn syrup, they'll rock your world.

INGREDIENTS: WATER, ORGANIC WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR, ORGANIC WHEAT FLOUR, ORGANIC WHOLE WHEAT MEAL, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF EACH OF THE FOLLOWING: ORGANIC MALTED BARLEY EXTRACT, ORGANIC WHEAT GLUTEN, YEAST, SEA SALT, ORGANIC CANE SUGAR, ORGANIC BROWN FLAX SEED, ORGANIC SUNFLOWER SEED, ORGANIC VINEGAR, ORGANIC EXPELLER PRESSED CANOLA OIL, ORGANIC HULLED MILLET, ORGANIC QUINOA, ORGANIC WHITE SESAME SEED, CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID, ORGANIC CULTURED WHEAT FLOUR (ORGANIC WHEAT FLOUR, ORGANIC VINEGAR, NATURAL FLAVOR), ENZYMES

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DAVE'S KILLER BREAD® Rockin' Grains™ English Muffins!
Jessica  B.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
DAVE'S KILLER BREAD® Rockin' Grains™ English Muffins uploaded by Jessica  B.
DAVE'S KILLER BREAD® Rockin' Grains™ English Muffins uploaded by Jessica  B.
Bless an English muffin that doesn’t sneak in whey for some reason. These are my new favorite breakfast bread. With the addition of seeds (like sunflower seeds), they are packed with healthful ingredients, plus it just makes the texture kind of extra fun.
Kelly W.
I love English muffins with some butter on the but a lot of the ones from the store have not so good for ingredients and then I found these and I’m hooked. They are delicious
Carolyn Μ.
Yelm, WA
Really dig these English muffins! Love Dave’s because it’s more natural it seems. Usually just toast these with butter or add some peanut butter for my little one. Will buy again!
Jennifer R.
miami, FL
I love these. I would like someone who knows more about nutrition,.explain to me how healthy these really are. So far so good, I did freeze them l, was this the wrong thing to do? I was trying to keep them fresher at my job. The flavor is delicious. Priced a little high, but good value for the ingredients.
alison B.
Irving, TX
These are great for making sandwiches. I also like to use them for a quick french toast meal as well. Wish the price were lower.Carbs rock!
Brielle J.
Philadelphia, PA
The BEST english muffins I have ever eaten!!! I usually am a butter and jelly kind of girl, but with this I am perfectly fine with just butter. I will say though, they are on the pricier side, but if you're not going through a pack a week then it's worth it.
Trayc M.
Clearwater, FL
My new food obsession. Dave’s Killer Bread Rockin Grains English Muffins are organic, whole grain, non GMO, yumminess! No artificial ingredients. Quality ingredients and taste! My kids love using the English muffins as buns for sandwiches or simply just a healthy fulfilling snack with peanut butter.
Ashley C.
20 grams of protein in these babies!! Perfect for someone who doesn’t eat meat! Top it with peanut butter, banana, cinnamon and honey... or avocado and eggs... or anything! This brand is a little pricey but worth it !
Joan M.
Holly Hill, FL
This is a really good brand and I’m excited to see they have English muffins. The taste is great and decently priced.
Natalie S.
Clearwater
While these are great for you, they definitely don't taste that great. I still eat them because of the nutritional value!

Looking for your answer?