dave’s killer bread® powerseed® organic bread

by Daves Killer Bread

Sweetened only with organic fruit juices, Powerseed® is lightly sweet and power-packed with fiber, protein and whole grain nutrition.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of dave’s killer bread® powerseed® organic bread !
durham
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the ULTIMATE multi purpose bread loaf. It's soft but feels substantial, super nutritious, and works well for sweet and savory. It has a great seedy flavor but also stays true to what we want in comfort food-type bread.
Revere, MA
This bread is bomb. Seriously, best, healthiest, tastiest bread you will ever try. It is a little expensive compared to other breads, but you are getting a quality product so I don’t mind paying it! The story behind Dave’s employees are awesome too.. everything is just amazing about this company. #breadhead
Purchased at: Kroger
My husband loves this bread! He says it is packed with all the good stuff he looks for in his diet. He loves to use this peanut butter sandwiches and especially for making French toast!
New Orleans, LA
Holly cow I love this bread! I tried every single type they have. It tastes good and is much much much healthier than other breads out there. I wished they were less expensive for lower-income people to be more affordable. Also, they should look into making pumpernickel, too!
Massapequa , NY
I wish I knew about this bread sooner! It is definitely the best bread out there and much healthier than other brands. It is a little pricey, but I don't eat bread too often so this lasts me a decent amount of time. This is the only kind I've tried of Dave's Killer and I cannot wait to try others!
Melbourne, FL
This is my absolute favorite bread. I love the fact that there’s no added sugar and the rest of the ingredients are great. It’s delicious and holds up well for sandwiches, too. Even my toddler loves it.
Denver, CO
This bread is good! You can taste all of the seeds and grains, and it has great ingredients with a big flavor. This bread is more expensive than most on the shelves, but it's worth it if you're looking for quality.
south boston
Just love all the breads of Dave’s Killer. They taste good and it’s all organic. Have good ingredients and it’s always in my groceries list.
Somerville, MA
Love that this doesn’t have any added sugars like most bread- and the protein boost! Read the ingredients. They’re 👌🏻 Great texture, too.
Bothell , WA
This is the best bread! It's organic, it's whole wheat and its sweetened with fruit juice instead of sugar! No refined sugar!