Dave's Killer Bread® Powerseed® Organic Bread 25 oz. Bag uploaded by Sarah G.

BY DAVES KILLER BREAD

Sweetened only with organic fruit juices, Powerseed® is lightly sweet and power-packed with fiber , protein and whole grain nutrition. see more...

Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
My husband and I decided to try this bread because it was on sale (BOGO) at our grocery store. I liked the overall taste and texture of the bread. The seeds weren't overbearing but gave the bread a nice crunch. While not normally a fan of seeded bread, my husband agreed that he also liked it and has eaten it since (which means he actually did like it). It was a bit more firm than the bread we usually get but that made for heartier sandwiches and toast. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because I don't think we would buy this product if it wasn't on sale due to the price. It is a little out of our price range for a loaf of bread. I understand that this brand is organic and made with more expensive ingredients, but for us, it is a "treat" instead of bread we will use daily.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
I started buying this when i decided to start feeding my family organic, i think i got this at vons for about $5 dollars. It's a very good tasting bread and you can tell the difference between organic and non organic bread it just taste better. There are a lot of cheaper organic breads out there now that taste just as good.

I prefer to make my own bread now though because it's a lot cheaper and affordable.
Hazel N.
Kent, WA
Great bread, slices aren't to big. Not to many seeds so it won't over whelm you! Made local, organic non gmo