BY DAVES KILLER BREAD #94 in Flours & Meals

After spending 15 years in prison, Dave Dahl found an opportunity to reinvent himself in the most unlikely of places: the family bakery. Dave set out to bake the best-tasting, most nutritious organic bread, period. What began as one man's journey has turned into so much more. At Dave's Killer Bread, we relentlessly strive to make a difference in everything we do— for our customers, our employees and our community. see more...

Sarah T.
MISSISSAUGA, ON
I was surprised this was pretty delicious as far as bread goes. I didnt feel like i was eating something so nutritious at all because of the taste. My baby had some wirh peanutbutter and he also loved it :)
Rhonda J.
Moncton, NB
I am not big on organic food but this bread isn't too bad and my kids love it. I usually get it on sale so that is a bonus since my kids love it.