BY DAVES KILLER BREAD

Heavenly texture and saintly flavor...Good Seed® is the boldest and sweetest of our breads. see more...

• Do you guys have a hard time biting the seeds as I do?2 Answers
Bailey T.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love Dave's Killer Bread! It is great for so many sandwiches recipes and it still has amazing nutrition. It is hard to find a bread without too much sugar that still tastes good but this one is great!
Kendra L.
My hands down, go-to bread for sandwiches and toast. I love this stuff. It's great with sweets lile jam and awesome with savory like a turkey sandwich. It's loaded with seeds just like the name says.
Marissa W.
I love this brand so much! I prefer the 21 whole grains, but the Good seed is a close second. Very delicious - not like a lot of other competitors who’s bread tastes like cardboard. Highly recommended!
Angel B.
Garland
Omg one of the best tasting breads I’ve ever tasted. Taste like homemade bread 🥖 Has a good taste to get and not dry either. I purchased from Walmart then found on amazon
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
DAVES BREAD is LIFE CHANGING! Its so tasty and SO FILLING! I have found it at target now- SO HAPPY! I adore Dave he has made a PB&J go from a 5 to a 10! Thank you!
Alyssa C.
This is the best sliced bread! I love it for toast in the morning and for grilled cheese or other sandwiches for any meal. All the seeds make it perfect for toasting and it has enough fiber and protein to keep you full. I even love the ends of the loaf, which I would never eat from any other kind of bread. It's very affordable when we can find the two-pack at our local Costco, but it sells out quickly. The thin-sliced varieties are great, too.
Heather M.
This bread is great. I love the texture and taste. It has 5g of protein in each slice and the ingredients are organic. There's sugar in this bread, but a little bit is ok. UPDATE: This bread is so good you'll want to eat the end pieces, toasted - like i just did.
Leah S.
Lake stevens , WA
I just recently discovered this bread while visiting family. It's now my go to bread. It's so dang good! Organic with all the good stuff! I was so happy to get home after vacation and be able to find this locally. I've always been a fan of seedy breads and this one is done perfectly. Try it! you will love it!
Kelly D.
I'm so glad I found this bread, it is the best tasting and with all the seeds in it I think it's healthy. It's soft and great plain or toasted. I always buy two and keep one in the freezer. I prefer the light bread but will get whatever is left at the store since they run out quickly. My ducks in the pond love it as well when we're out of cracked corn!
Emily S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I really liked Daves Killer Bread. One of my best friends has a soy intolerance and eats this bread. she recommended it shortly after, and I loved it! Such a healthy option and I would totally buy it, except it is a little pricey.
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
Do you guys have a hard time biting the seeds as I do?