Dave’s Killer Bread® Good Seed® Organic Bread 27 oz. Bag uploaded by Heather M.Dave’s Killer Bread® Good Seed® Organic Bread 27 oz. Bag uploaded by Alyssa C.Dave’s Killer Bread® Good Seed® Organic Bread 27 oz. Bag uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY DAVES KILLER BREAD #27 in Bread

Heavenly texture and saintly flavor...Good Seed® is the boldest and sweetest of our breads. see more...

• Do you guys have a hard time biting the seeds as I do?2 Answers
Alyssa C.
This is the best sliced bread! I love it for toast in the morning and for grilled cheese or other sandwiches for any meal. All the seeds make it perfect for toasting and it has enough fiber and protein to keep you full. I even love the ends of the loaf, which I would never eat from any other kind of bread. It's very affordable when we can find the two-pack at our local Costco, but it sells out quickly. The thin-sliced varieties are great, too.
Heather M.
This bread is great. I love the texture and taste. It has 5g of protein in each slice and the ingredients are organic. There's sugar in this bread, but a little bit is ok. UPDATE: This bread is so good you'll want to eat the end pieces, toasted - like i just did.
Leah S.
Midland, TX
I just recently discovered this bread while visiting family. It's now my go to bread. It's so dang good! Organic with all the good stuff! I was so happy to get home after vacation and be able to find this locally. I've always been a fan of seedy breads and this one is done perfectly. Try it! you will love it!
Kelly D.
I'm so glad I found this bread, it is the best tasting and with all the seeds in it I think it's healthy. It's soft and great plain or toasted. I always buy two and keep one in the freezer. I prefer the light bread but will get whatever is left at the store since they run out quickly. My ducks in the pond love it as well when we're out of cracked corn!
Emily S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I really liked Daves Killer Bread. One of my best friends has a soy intolerance and eats this bread. she recommended it shortly after, and I loved it! Such a healthy option and I would totally buy it, except it is a little pricey.
Karly C.
Bremerton, WA
I'm not one that's usually fond of these grainy breads, but my dad just made me a friend bologna sandwich with this stuff and it was amazing. It was a little sweet, but not too sweet. Only downside is the grains got stuck in my permanent retainer.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
This bread is awesome.. I love all the nutty seeds in it. Its got great softness and texture but also toasts great too. Really good with peanut butter and bananas
Danielle B.
El paso, TX
Omg this bread is amazing. So much flavor and the texture is chewy. I recently bought it after one of the youtubers that I follow recommended it. It did not disappoint.
Miss B.
I stumbled upon this bread several years ago and fell in love. My favorite way to eat good seed is toasted, with butter and a thin layer of peanut butter. The texture is just perfect and the taste is amazing. The story of the company is a great one. The thin sliced good seed bread is just as delicious. Yummm
Hazel N.
Kent, WA
Hands down the best bread ever!! Love all the seeds!! Made local here in WA witch is even better!!! Organic non gmo and taste wonderful
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
Do you guys have a hard time biting the seeds as I do?