BY DAVES KILLER BREAD #16 in Bread

Heavenly texture and saintly flavor...Good Seed® is the boldest and sweetest of our breads. see more...

• Do you guys have a hard time biting the seeds as I do?2 Answers
Casey L.
Fort Mill, SC
This is FABULOUS bread. I never thought I would justify paying $5 a loaf for bread, but it’s worth it. Dave’s doesn’t skimp on the nuts and seeds and this bread has the most amazing taste and texture. I feel great about feeding this to my family because of its nutritional value.
Brittany B.
Shelby Twp, MI
You guys, this bread is life changing! Ok, I’m being a bit dramatic. But it is seriously so good! One of the best breads I’ve tasted from this brand, although all their products are good. Very soft texture with a bit of crunch from the seeds. I never have a problem with them getting stuck in my teeth. The best part is it’s organic and non-GMO!
Jennifer S.
This is one of the most delicious breads I've ever had! The flavor is so good and the texture is amazing! I love toasting it and adding butter as a special treat for breakfast. It has lots of seeds and is also really good for you. It's organic & non-gmo! Always tastes fresh! I highly recommend it.
Angel B.
Garland
Omg one of the best tasting breads I’ve ever tasted. Taste like homemade bread 🥖 Has a good taste to get and not dry either. I purchased from Walmart then found on amazon
Lacie A.
West Jordan , UT
This is organic bread, very good! the bread is soft and crunchy, I love bread with seeds in it, if you do too, you'll love this bread, also packed with a lot of protein and great complex carbs! It's perfect for my lifestyle of lifting weights.
Amanda S.
My husband grabbed this bread the other day for first time from Sam’s Club. It is amazing! The texture is great, so fresh not dry. I love it toasted with peanut butter or to make a turkey sandwich. I highly recommend this is you are trying to eat healthier.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
I have been hearing so much about this bread and was finally able to try it out at Costco. Served simply with butter it was delicious. Bought a pack to make sandwiches and I absolutely love it. I have been looking for a healthy bread alternative and this is it! Look forward to trying the other breads they have.
Karen B.
My husband and I are involved in fitness. We count our macros and try to eat a decent amount of protein. I know many people believe carbs are bad, we disagree. Carbs provide essential energy, but it is important to choose carbs with good healthy ingredients. This bread provides nourishing ingredients and a great taste. Since there are no preservatives you'll probably need to freeze it to prevent mold growth but since we usually eat it toasted that is fine with us.
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
this bread! this is the bread you need on your list next time you hit the grocery store. i love my coffee with a side of butter'd toast, and this is the best toast. it might coast more then the bread you buy now but its so worth it!  its also the bomb diggity with peanut butter and jelly.
K T.
Vancouver
What can I say. Dave’s bread rules!!! A healthy bread, a bread that actually makes you feel like you ate a decent slice, and it taste awesome too! What else do you want! Lol well, maybe the price is a bit high. Therefore I only buy it once in a while. But still, it is great bread... and muffins too!
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
Do you guys have a hard time biting the seeds as I do?