Dave’s Killer Bread® Good Seed® Organic Bread 27 oz. Bag uploaded by Heather M.Dave’s Killer Bread® Good Seed® Organic Bread 27 oz. Bag uploaded by Alyssa C.Dave’s Killer Bread® Good Seed® Organic Bread 27 oz. Bag uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY DAVES KILLER BREAD #28 in Bread

Heavenly texture and saintly flavor...Good Seed® is the boldest and sweetest of our breads. see more...

• Do you guys have a hard time biting the seeds as I do?2 Answers
Jennifer S.
This is one of the most delicious breads I've ever had! The flavor is so good and the texture is amazing! I love toasting it and adding butter as a special treat for breakfast. It has lots of seeds and is also really good for you. It's organic & non-gmo! Always tastes fresh! I highly recommend it.
K T.
Vancouver
What can I say. Dave’s bread rules!!! A healthy bread, a bread that actually makes you feel like you ate a decent slice, and it taste awesome too! What else do you want! Lol well, maybe the price is a bit high. Therefore I only buy it once in a while. But still, it is great bread... and muffins too!
Amanda S.
My husband grabbed this bread the other day for first time from Sam’s Club. It is amazing! The texture is great, so fresh not dry. I love it toasted with peanut butter or to make a turkey sandwich. I highly recommend this is you are trying to eat healthier.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
I have been hearing so much about this bread and was finally able to try it out at Costco. Served simply with butter it was delicious. Bought a pack to make sandwiches and I absolutely love it. I have been looking for a healthy bread alternative and this is it! Look forward to trying the other breads they have.
Karen B.
My husband and I are involved in fitness. We count our macros and try to eat a decent amount of protein. I know many people believe carbs are bad, we disagree. Carbs provide essential energy, but it is important to choose carbs with good healthy ingredients. This bread provides nourishing ingredients and a great taste. Since there are no preservatives you'll probably need to freeze it to prevent mold growth but since we usually eat it toasted that is fine with us.
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
this bread! this is the bread you need on your list next time you hit the grocery store. i love my coffee with a side of butter'd toast, and this is the best toast. it might coast more then the bread you buy now but its so worth it!  its also the bomb diggity with peanut butter and jelly.
Brenda G.
One of the best tasting breads I've ever had. Got mine at Costco in a two pack. It's absolutely affordable. Every slice is soft & contains chewy seeds which makes it perfect when topped with a poached egg in the morning. It makes for a healthy and delicious breakfast.
Bailey T.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love Dave's Killer Bread! It is great for so many sandwiches recipes and it still has amazing nutrition. It is hard to find a bread without too much sugar that still tastes good but this one is great!
Kendra L.
My hands down, go-to bread for sandwiches and toast. I love this stuff. It's great with sweets lile jam and awesome with savory like a turkey sandwich. It's loaded with seeds just like the name says.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
DAVES BREAD is LIFE CHANGING! Its so tasty and SO FILLING! I have found it at target now- SO HAPPY! I adore Dave he has made a PB&J go from a 5 to a 10! Thank you!
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
Do you guys have a hard time biting the seeds as I do?