GroceryBakeryDaves Killer Bread
Dave's Killer Bread - Good Seed - 4 Loaves - USDA Organic

Dave's Killer Bread - Good Seed - 4 Loaves - USDA Organic

by Daves Killer Bread

Heavenly texture and saintly flavor - need I say more? Alright, how about it'-s got: 610mg Omega-3 ALA, 13g of whole grains per slice, 4g of fiber per slice, Certified organic, 27oz loaf size, Certified Kosher by Oregon Kosher.

Organic; Fresh; Vegan; Healthy; GMO Free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dave's Killer Bread - Good Seed - 4 Loaves - USDA Organic!
Eliana B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Healthy bread made out of good and natural seed. I also like the cinnamon one which is my second favorite.
Irina B.
P C Beach, FL
One of best breads ever! It tastes so good. I would eat it without anything and I’m not generally a bread person. I just wish it was more affordable since it’s really good and healthy.
neha G.
Boca Raton, FL
This is my family's favorite sliced bread. I buy it in the thin version which is like 60-70 calories per serving. It's flavorful and great for breakfast or a sandwich. Plus I feel good about giving it to my kids because of all the grains and seeds!
Craig J.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite bread! I buy it in bulk and keep it in the freezer and put frozen pieces in the toaster. Solves all my expiration date problems and I love not having to go to the store as much. Freezing this bread is the best thing since...sliced bread.

Looking for your answer?