Food & SnacksBakeryBagelsDaves Killer Bread
dave's killer bread epic everything organic bagels

dave's killer bread® epic everything™ organic bagels

Epic Everything™Our organic Epic Everything™ bagels have all the garlicky and oniony deliciousness you want, and pack a whopping 27g of whole grains per serving. You won't find any high fructose corn syrup in our bagels, but you will find 12g protein per serving. Now that's Epic.

Are these bagels more expensive than others?
Start your review of dave's killer bread® epic everything™ organic bagels !
Mirla G.
Brockton , MA
dave's killer bread® epic everything™ organic bagels  uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I love everything products, when I first try this everything bagel 🥯 I love it immediately. This bagel have organic, whole grain nutrition at its toppings are really good (FLAX, CHIA, SESAME, POPPY, GARLIC, ONION).
Rachael D.
Columbia, SC
dave's killer bread® epic everything™ organic bagels  uploaded by Rachael D.
Like all Dave's Killer products, these taste great and they make a decent cream cheese delivery vehicle... but (spoiler alert) they aren't "real" bagels like you get in NY. They're much softer and don't have a hard crust. Really, just round bread with a hole in the middle. And unless the delivery person got hungry and ate one of them en route, this package only includes 5 bagels instead of the customary 6 which makes them a bit pricier than most. Hint for Dave - the secret to getting a solid, firm consistency bagel is to soak the shaped dough in water before baking them.
Evelynz A.
dave's killer bread® epic everything™ organic bagels  uploaded by Evelynz A.
dave's killer bread® epic everything™ organic bagels  uploaded by Evelynz A.
I love these Organic bagels. All natural good fiber and good protein. I put little bit butter on it fried egg with green onion chives .I dont have pics with egg .I was so excited to try lol sorry. Anyway I'm so thankful for this Company for sharing their products and they give me some coupons as well. I highly recommend if you want healthy tasty organic bagel. ❤❤❤❤❤ #DKBMakeBreakfastEpic @daveskillerbread
Jennifer L.
dave's killer bread® epic everything™ organic bagels  uploaded by Jennifer L.
These are some good bagels. I ordered online. Definitely recommend. Great with grass feed butter.
Vickie M.
Missouri City, TX
dave's killer bread® epic everything™ organic bagels  uploaded by Vickie M.
Delicious bagels that are so soft and a great source of nutrients. I received a free bag of bagels from a promotion they ran. Thankful for this company for sharing their products with their fans. #daveskillerbread. #influencer
Erika L.
These are really tasty. I enjoy them toasted with butter or to make a sandwich. They have a nice amount of fiber and protein.
Dana D.
dave's killer bread® epic everything™ organic bagels  uploaded by Dana D.
Dave I'm so glad you turned your life around and started making awesomely healthy bakery products. I tried your epic everything bagels today. They are "EPIC". Packed full of whole grains and yumminess. Great quick breakfast with some avocado 🥑or cream cheese with strawberries🍓. Even my not so healthy hubby said "yummy". I can not wait to try other varieties. Oh and your sliced bread is the bomb also. Thank you Killer Dave🥯
Geneva W.
Birchleaf, VA
I love this brand. It has such a good purpose and it taste amazing. It costs a little more than regular bread or bagels but it is worth it. So flavorful and healthy.
Elba K.
Niceville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
These bagles are really good, like breakfast with ham or lunch meat, avocado and some peppers are good, but with coffee are the best.
Amber R.
These are seriously the best bagels! They are a little pricey but I can often find a coupon. They taste delicious, are super soft, organic, and incredibly flavorful. I definitely recommend giving them a try! You won’t regret it if you like everything bagels!!! Yum!