BY DAVES KILLER BREAD #8 in Bread

Spread the Love!"Just refuse to eat any other kind of bread. Period." -Brenda R.We couldn't have said it better ourselves, Brenda. see more...

• How does this taste? Is it a good sandwich bread or real...5 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Good Seeds variety?1 Answers
Riley B.
Eagle Point
All products from this company are great! This is one of my favorite breads, I alternate between this a Good Seed. Great product!
Jennifer D.
Lexington, KY
Oh man. This bread is so hearty and filling. But it also tastes good. It's got that slightly sweet honey wheat taste.
Christy R.
Atlanta, GA
Great concept but I really didn't like it. It taste to heavy and grainy. Has a bland texture and is a little pricy.
Alexa M.
I actually just purchased this today. It was super hearty. Not heavy or overwhelmingly "healthy" tasting.
Hailey M.
Richland , WA
Amazing healthy choice for a carb during breakfast. Considerably low calorie and low carb.
Laura B.
My family and my favorite bread at the moment. Made with a lot of seeds and very delicious
Marissa W.
This brand has not disappointed me yet!! The 21 whole grains has been my favorite one thus far! I have it for breakfast every morning, with peanut butter, banana and cinnamon - delicious!! I’m always filled up and I know i’m getting my whole grains in. Delicious!
Clarissa M.
Saanichton, BC
Dave's killer bread is UNREAL!!! So good! If you love a hearty, healthy, good ingredient bread you will love this line! So delicious whether it's for sandwiches or toast or whatever your bread desired are ! So delicious, all of the flavors are great!
Alicia B.
Chilliwack, BC
This was our first time trying Daves bread we had a points offer so we bought it. First thing we noticed was how soft it was! We used it for toasted BLT sandwiches and they were really good we like the bread and would get again.
Ann K.
Edmonton, AB
Love this delicious organic bread full of grains! I love this for toast and sandwiches. It has the best flavour and it’s healthy!
monica  S.
How does this taste? Is it a good sandwich bread or really dry?
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
How does this compare to the Good Seeds variety?