BY DAVES KILLER BREAD #6 in Bread

Spread the Love!"Just refuse to eat any other kind of bread. Period." -Brenda R.We couldn't have said it better ourselves, Brenda. see more...

• How does this taste? Is it a good sandwich bread or real...5 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Good Seeds variety?1 Answers
Ally S.
Everything about this brand is a yay and heck yes for us. We love the bread, bagels, hamburger buns, we love it all!! The best part is what the brand is known for, not added drug also know as chemicals to their products. Organic and clean eating for the win!
Melissa N.
Seattle , WA
I discovered this bread when I was looking for one that went beyond just whole wheat. Dave's Killer Bread certainly met that criteria. It has 21 different seeds and grains, so I feel like I'm eating healthy. It tastes great whether I'm using it for toast in the morning or a sandwich for lunch. It is perfect for avocado toast. I love it!
HELI H.
The Daves killer bread is my new favorite bread for toasting and for lunch sandwiches. The sliced bread is the perfect consistency , size and thickness. I make lunch sandwiches using this bread on daily basis and I'm very happy with the taste. This bread is certified Organic and Non Gmo
Julia S.
Pleasantville, IA
This is my go to bread at the moment. So much flavor and "good for you" ingredients. It doesn't taste thick or grainy like other breads in its likeness. I will continue to buy this bread regularly. Great value.
Blair K.
Dawsonville, GA
The bread is GOOD! I normally have it toasted with peanut butter in the morning. They make it regular sliced and thin sliced, so buy the thin sliced for sandwiches, as it is very heavy. Tons of seeds and good grains. One of my favorites!
Andra C.
This bread is delicious. It has become more widely available so I usually buy it at Walmart. I use this bread for PB&J, grilled cheese, sandwiches, and toast. It tastes great and I don't feel guilty about eating it.
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
Love this brand! I find mine at target or at Wincos. I buy it maybe 3 times a month. We enjoy it with pb&j in the morning or even for lunch. The flavor is great #smooth it's also quite healthy compare to other brands. I would recommend this to everyone.
Anna C.
Best store bought bread I've ever had! It's packed with loads of great ingredients, it's filling and dense without being a taste brick. My whole family loves it including my toddler. We use it for our favorite quick healthy breakfast with a little butter and jelly.
Kerry L.
Fresno, CA
Truly my favorite bread out there! Love all the nuts and grains in it but the best thing is it low on calorie and carbs.
Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
I buy this bread from Costco and really like it, I actually prefer the thin sliced one I get elsewhere but this has a good flavor and all as well. :)
monica  S.
How does this taste? Is it a good sandwich bread or really dry?
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
How does this compare to the Good Seeds variety?