BY DAVES KILLER BREAD #6 in Bread

Spread the Love!"Just refuse to eat any other kind of bread. Period." -Brenda R.We couldn't have said it better ourselves, Brenda. see more...

• How does this taste? Is it a good sandwich bread or real...5 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Good Seeds variety?1 Answers
Cassandra S.
Manchester
I love this bread! I had never heard of it before finding it at a local grocery store. If you can get it fresh- it lasts long enough for one person to eat an entire loaf (I can vouch). The thin slices make it a lower carb option for most sandwiches. I wish there was slightly less fiber per slice.
Mackenzie C.
Rockwell
I have tried all of the types of bread this company has and it is awesome. I even have a gluten allergy and this bread doesn't make me feel sick!! Its yummy for sandwiches or makes awesome toast
Sarah O.
This is probably the best sliced bread I’ve ever purchased. Not only are the ingredients clean, it has great taste and texture too. I love how the bread is moist (i know people hate that word) and chewy. Only downside is the price, but they sell double packs at costco for like $7-$8 which is better than the usual $5-$6 per loaf.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
I was worried that this would taste like trail mix since it has a lot of seeds on top. I was pleasantly surprised that this has a pleasant nutty taste. It taste great toasted when I eat avocado toast with eggs or when I eat it sweet with pb and J.
Tracy B.
Foster City, CA
LOVE this bread and eat it every day! I usually try to stay away from bread, but make an exception for Dave's because 1) it tastes great and 2) it is on the healthier side! I have a slice toasted every morning with almond butter. YUM!
Leah A.
Dave's Killer bread is absolutely delicious!! I personally love the the 21 whole grains and seeds the most but the white bread is just as amazing. The texture may not be for everyone but its amazing and healthy at that. I would purchase!
Lourdes V.
Lynnwood, WA
DAVE'S BREAD IS FULL OF FLAVOR AND HEALTHY. That is great news for me, a mom of six young ones that can be picky eaters for grains. The bread does not taste like a bunch of nasty flavor oats. It was a rich, yummie honey sweet but wheat taste. It is so soft and easy texture for anything. We make sandwiches with hummus, and even PBJ tastes great!!! We love the crust! No more cutting off the crust. The Crust is full of oats and seeds that taste so amazing. The price is great! We buy it at Costco anywhere or here in Washington QFC but Albertsons carries it too. If my young kids like it then you will too. :)
Kenzie J.
Rankin
For a healthy food, this bread does not taste too bad. Sometimes I use this bread to make sandwiches or toast. Of course it’s not going to be the best bread you have tasted, but it’s decent and good for you!!
Ellie H.
Raleigh, NC
Best vegan bread out there! This bread is high in sodium though so beware for those who need to keep their salt intake to a minimum. Tastes super healthy but it is packed with nuts and other good seeds!
Rachel K.
Imperial beach
This stuff can be a little more than your average price of bread. But it is packed with seeds and protein and all things good for your diet! Very filling and tasty as well! Highly recommend. Great carb
monica  S.
How does this taste? Is it a good sandwich bread or really dry?
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
How does this compare to the Good Seeds variety?