BY DAVES KILLER BREAD #6 in Bread

Spread the Love!"Just refuse to eat any other kind of bread. Period." -Brenda R.We couldn't have said it better ourselves, Brenda. see more...

• How does this taste? Is it a good sandwich bread or real...5 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Good Seeds variety?1 Answers
Jazmin L.
Mendota, CA
Some lady the other day gave out free loaves of bread to my mom and she gave her this one and some other different one. This bread is so delicious and the best part of it is that it is good for you and it’s packed with a lot of good healthy ingredients.
Angeliah M.
Louisville, TN
Such an abundance of whole grains and nutrients! You can never go wrong with pairing this bread with the combination of toppings you find most delicious when making your very own sandwich (or) an avocado spread sprinkled on top “Everything bagel” seasoning from Trader Joe’s 👌🏽
Colleen B.
Sacramento
Love Killer Dave's for sandwiches or just to toast.  All the seeds give it a great flavor, it is always very fresh and the ingredients are so healthy.  It's the only bread I buy now and it's always available at my market.
Kenzie J.
Rankin
For a healthy food, this bread does not taste too bad. Sometimes I use this bread to make sandwiches or toast. Of course it’s not going to be the best bread you have tasted, but it’s decent and good for you!!
Janice G.
Sullivan, IN
I love this bread. It keeps so well, if I can keep it around! The taste is always fresh, and it makes great sandwiches or toast. I like it with just butter on it alongside a cup of hot tea.
Reylynna N.
Our favorite bread. It has all the great grains and also very delicious. My favorite ways to eat it is as a peanut butter and Nutella sandwich. It’s soft and perfect for little ones too.
Maryanna W.
Hollywood
A good healthy bread make a sandwich, Turkey Burger, French toast delicious. I like to use 21 grains. Well worth buying. Has no flower in it that a diabetic can't have.
Marcela O.
I won't buy ANY other loaf of bread but Dave's! I stock up on this bread at Costco and freeze the bread until I'm ready for a sandwich! The best part is that it toasts from frozen in 3 minutes in my toaster and doesn't feel as if it has been in the freezer. It does not last long in my house, since my husband and son love PB & J's so that's why I frequently buy at Costco the two pack. The best part of the bread is that it's not full of processed junk and has such a great story behind the brand. Definitely a food item I highly recommend!
Mackenzie C.
Rockwell
I have tried all of the types of bread this company has and it is awesome. I even have a gluten allergy and this bread doesn't make me feel sick!! Its yummy for sandwiches or makes awesome toast
Sarah O.
This is probably the best sliced bread I’ve ever purchased. Not only are the ingredients clean, it has great taste and texture too. I love how the bread is moist (i know people hate that word) and chewy. Only downside is the price, but they sell double packs at costco for like $7-$8 which is better than the usual $5-$6 per loaf.
monica  S.
How does this taste? Is it a good sandwich bread or really dry?
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
How does this compare to the Good Seeds variety?