BY DAVES KILLER BREAD #13 in Bread

Spread the Love!"Just refuse to eat any other kind of bread. Period." -Brenda R.We couldn't have said it better ourselves, Brenda. see more...

• How does this taste? Is it a good sandwich bread or real...5 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Good Seeds variety?1 Answers
Mercedes T.
Los Angeles , CA
21 whole grains of goodness. You cant go wrong with a slice of toast with cream cheese or avocado for breakfast. I keep it at my desk to make sure I eat healthy. I haven't stopped buying it since i bought it. They make bagels too 🤗👌👍
JoAnna W.
Douglas, GA
I love this!! I purchased this bread for the first time about 3 weeks ago because I started a new workout plan/ meal plan and my trainer had this on the list of things I needed from the grocery store. I eat this bread every morning for breakfast. I pop it in the toaster and it’s so full of flavor you won’t miss loading your toast down with butter. I also eat a slice before a workout with some Peter Pan 100% Natural Creamy Peanut Butter on spread on top. This keeps me full for a while and it’s so good! A must have if you’re trying to start a Healthy lifestyle.
Nicole S.
Brick, NJ
This bread is in fact killer! I purchased it at Stop & Shop. It is hearty & toasts well. I like it best with peanut butter. It makes me feel better about eating bread for breakfast, as that is all I have time for. It's also great to make grilled cheese with. It tastes great, including the crust, trust me! This brand just came out with bagels which I would also highly recommend! It is also currently featured in a rebate app I have called Ibotta, which gave me a $.50 refund for purchasing this product.
Kenzie J.
Rankin
For a healthy food, this bread does not taste too bad. Sometimes I use this bread to make sandwiches or toast. Of course it’s not going to be the best bread you have tasted, but it’s decent and good for you!!
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
This is my new favorite bread because it doesn’t contain vital wheat gluten which is in a lot of natural bread. I also like that it uses whole grains without added oil‘s and sugars. I highly recommend this bread!
Kristen R.
Shelter Island
This is my FAVORITE bread.  It's made with non enriched flour which is really important to me. I often expect the more natural breads to be like cardboard. Not this one!  I got hooked on it when I lived in Portland.  It's a local favorite there.  I like this as a sandwich bread or toast with my eggs.  I went wild and even made it into french toast. YUM.
Cassandra S.
Manchester
I love this bread! I had never heard of it before finding it at a local grocery store. If you can get it fresh- it lasts long enough for one person to eat an entire loaf (I can vouch). The thin slices make it a lower carb option for most sandwiches. I wish there was slightly less fiber per slice.
Christian g.
knox, pa
Purchased this variety for the first time yesterday and made myself a sandwich with it today.  I love the taste and the texture and all the added goodies in the bread.  I am excited to toast this with some butter and peanut butter tomorrow morning!
Jazmin L.
Mendota, CA
Some lady the other day gave out free loaves of bread to my mom and she gave her this one and some other different one. This bread is so delicious and the best part of it is that it is good for you and it’s packed with a lot of good healthy ingredients.
Colleen B.
Sacramento
Love Killer Dave's for sandwiches or just to toast.  All the seeds give it a great flavor, it is always very fresh and the ingredients are so healthy.  It's the only bread I buy now and it's always available at my market.
monica  S.
How does this taste? Is it a good sandwich bread or really dry?
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
How does this compare to the Good Seeds variety?