Dave's Killer Bread®

by Daves Killer Bread

Spread the Love!"Just refuse to eat any other kind of bread. Period." -Brenda R.We couldn't have said it better ourselves, Brenda.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dave's Killer Bread®!
Melissa M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Dave's Killer Bread® uploaded by Melissa M.
Dave's Killer Bread® uploaded by Melissa M.
Purchased at: Kroger
I LOVE this 21 whole grain bread! An Instagram account I follow suggested as an alternative to a healthier option. It has a slight hint of honey to it and I love it. Not overpowering and some may not even notice. I love the grains in the crust. It’s just enough texture and taste. It’s thin sliced but filling! A great organic bread with 70 calories per slice. My new favorite!
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Dave's Killer Bread® uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This bread have hearty texture, subtle sweetness, and a seed-coated crust, 21 Whole Grains and Seeds. Dave's Killer Bread® have ★ 3g PROTEIN ★ 2g FIBER ★ 140mg ALA OMEGA-3 ★ 12g WHOLE GRAIN
Kara F.
Austin, TX
Dave's Killer Bread® uploaded by Kara F.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I always have Dave’s in the fridge for making avocado toast or peanut-butter and blueberry bites. I love that it comes in thin-sliced varieties and the fact that it includes extra protein. A great healthy option to have on hand.
Ausra D.
Surprise, AZ
1,084 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This multigrain bread is delicious! It is so hearty, fragrant and healthy. I love to toast this bread or make sandwiches with it. The price is definitely high, but I understand why. Dave’s killer bread is worth buying.
Maria laura C.
Coral Gables, FL
Dave's Killer Bread® uploaded by Maria laura C.
Purchased at: Publix
I loved it from the first day I tried it, it is organic, it has 21 grains and seeds, it has 70 calories and finally it is finite or super fluffy.
Tracy M.
Painter, VA
I love all of Dave’s killer bread products but this one is my favorite by far. I toast it up with some plant based butter to go with my oatmeal or as a snack with some peanut butter . My family even likes it and they are strictly white bread people
Caitlin B.
Purchased at: Target
Just when I thought the original couldn’t get any better, Dave’s releases the thin variety. Worried about carbs? Don’t be! This only has 60 a slice! WHAT?! Eat. That. Bread. It is so tasty and works with every sandwich.
Sofia M.
Freeport, NY
Dave's Killer Bread® uploaded by Sofia M.
Este me encanta mucho asemas es saludable para las personas que les gusta el pan y pues no queremos que nos encarde mucho verdad este es muy bueno es organico y tiene multi granos
Jaqueline E.
Edinburg, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoyed at the spread is thinly sliced and I have problems with eating bread. it was really easy on my stomach and it did not make me feel bloated or any other problems that I have with other bread I really like the taste also especially with avocado on top.
Adreane V.
texas
Purchased at: Walmart
This is some good bread for anytime of the day. I totally recommend to you guys to try out this bread so bomb.

Looking for your answer?