BY DAVES GOURMET

The new hottest sauce in the universe" is even hotter than our Insanity SauceIt is an insanely spicy and delicious cooking ingredient and should be used diluted (with oil) or in soups, sauces or dressingsIngredients : red habaneros, tomato sauce, hot...

Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
Constance L.
Erath
I have tried this one.it is HOT..has a great flavor.doesn't take much to spice up the food.one of my favorite hotsauces.I use it in just about everything . best in my homemade chilie.
Jen B.
Rolla, MO
Yes! This stuff is HOT! A couple tiny drops is enough to set your mouth on fire. I like hot sauces and have tried many. I have a pretty good heat tolerance. This has flavor and is good on burgers, chicken/chicken wings hot dogs and pork. A must try for hot sauce enthusiasts!
Kelsey H.
Hoover, AL
This stuff is HOT! Like silly hot. Let's say you want something hot... this is hotter. A few drops in a pot of chili makes it good, a few drops on your eggs in the morning will make you miss work. Its really really really hot. Did i mention it was hot? It's a good option for people who like really spice food(: My family loves it (but not too much of it).
R M.
If you like this you have to try Daves temporary insanity sauce....its absolutely a staple in my house. I buy it by the case.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
This stuff is HOT. like. HOOOOOT hot.
but it has no flavor. it is just a stupid kind of hot.
Tasha Jade B.
I love hot sauce and have a high tolerance but this stuff is actually insane. The first bottle I bought, I had to add the sauce gradually to my food using a tooth pick. PROS: it's really spicy so you don't have to use as much of it in your food/ cooking.  CONS: it's really spicy so it's hard to tell if this one has any flavour. Other Dave's hot sauces are milder and have more flavourful palates - I think this one is just hot for novelty sake. Nonetheless, I've bought at least 4-5 bottles of this over the years, so it gets a good rating from me.
julianah f.
This is what you call a hoy sauce only that it does not have any flavor. Only hot