BY DAVES GOURMET #63 in Hot Sauce

Dave's gourmet hot insanity sauce 5 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rachel W.
Andover, NJ
Review for: Original more...
I searched for a hot sauce that was actually hot for the longest time tried almost everything. This is by far the best. It’s super hot so a small drop will do but unlike a lot of hot sauces it doesn’t just taste like spicy it has tons of flavor. I’m addicted to Dave’s. And no matter how many flavors they come out with the original will always have my heart.
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
Kenny R.
Indianapolis, IN
Dave's Insanity is my favorite hot sauce of all-time. It's not for the faint of heart though. If you are used to Tabasco or Texas Pete's, this is gonna be a step up for sure. Dave's not only brings a immense amount of heat, but it's the most flavorful hot sauce out there IMHO. Some of these hot sauces are so hot that's all you get. Dave's is the exception. My favorite by far! Highly recommended!
Jennifer H.
Clinton, MD
Defnitely one of my favorite hot sauces. Its amazing on breakfast potatoes and just about anything else you can want. I usually buy it at world market or tjmaxx but there are plenty of pepper stores that sell it as well. Its excellent and super hot!
Selena S.
Some may find this to be very spicy, to me out of 10 though it is like a 4, but a 6 at most. So like a 5. It is delicious though. Eating it atop potatoes or with a nice burger is delicious. Love it sm!