Daves Gourmet Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce uploaded by Samantha G.

BY DAVES GOURMET #34 in Hot Sauce

So hot its Spooky! Hotter than Insanity sauce by a factor of two, Ghost Pepper hot sauce brings the flavor of the famed Naga Jolokia Pepper from India straight to your table

Buy on Jet.com*
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Foodie Expert
For a Fiery hot time we always use this Ghost Pepper hot sauce. It's wonderful in Mac and cheese to give it a kick!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is great if your doing chili or you really love hot sauce. A little bit goes a very long way. I love the brand and quality and value of this product it is a must have. My whole family loves a little spice and this is perfect for that. I highly recommend this product to you and your family.
Kenny R.
Kenny R.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Dave's Insanity. This version is not quite as good as the original. It should be hotter but for some reason, to me at least, doesn't bring the heat like the original. It's also not as flavorful. But good nonetheless.
Christina J.
Christina J.
Ambler, PA
YUM this hot sauce is yummy on popcorn, sandwhiches and pasta! I often use this for many meals.
nicky h.
nicky h.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
My husband and I are hot sauce junkies. We eat it on almost everything. Daves is a great sauce. It is a bit spicy if you aren't used to hot sauce. I have tried a few different Daves sauces and this is one of the best ones in my opinion. I would recommend this to all hot sauce junkies like me
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
They would always have this at my old mexican restaurant job, and I would always use it on my breaks to eat with my food! Its so good
Avery A.
Avery A.
Carbonear, NL
A very good sauce overall but flavor isn't completely where i want it. The heat also isn't as great as I'm used to but satisfies the need for a good sauce.
kimberly w.
kimberly w.
Foodie Expert
on a scale of 1 to 10 how hot is this?