BY DAVES GOURMET

Tomato, pepper, horseradish, clam juice and our secret spice blend combine to make a full flavor bloody Mary mix. The mix also makes a great cocktail sauce and a delicious base for gazpacho. see more...

Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Lakewood, WA
I am a huge bloody mary drinker, i love mine spicy and with lots of the picked garnishes lol.. this one is just so so. i found it not spicy so of course it wasn't for me but it is a nice mix for me. i like that it is more foodie than boozy when i mix it all up and go .
Kate T.
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Not spicy enough for me. I like my bloody Mary's salty, spicy and full of goodies! This mix seemed boring.
Chenille E.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
This mix definitely needs thinning down with lots of ice (and vodka),
and it's quite sweet and full of heat. The horseradish flavor is a
little hidden, but the tomato flavor is nice, if a bit too heavily dosed
with corn syrup. Heat lovers may have found their match. I'm going to
use this as a marinade for beef kabobs, but never for drinking again.
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Rio Rancho, NM
This is my favorite bloody Mary mixes because it's affordable and full of flavor but not too spicy.
Jill H.
Jill H.
This is so delicious, and I don't even like bloody mary's that much! My boyfriend loveeeees them and this is his favorite kind.
angela s.
angela s.
Dallas, NC
Not my kind of mix because it is too sweet and needs a lot of thinning out! One thing I have to say that I enjoyed would be the tomato flavor. Also really like that it packs a punch full of heat! That would have to be the only things I liked. If I had a choice of this and another this would not be it.