BY DAVES GOURMET

Tomato, pepper, horseradish, clam juice and our secret spice blend combine to make a full flavor bloody Mary mix. The mix also makes a great cocktail sauce and a delicious base for gazpacho. see more...

Crystal O.
Lakewood, WA
I am a huge bloody mary drinker, i love mine spicy and with lots of the picked garnishes lol.. this one is just so so. i found it not spicy so of course it wasn't for me but it is a nice mix for me. i like that it is more foodie than boozy when i mix it all up and go .
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
This mix definitely needs thinning down with lots of ice (and vodka),
and it's quite sweet and full of heat. The horseradish flavor is a
little hidden, but the tomato flavor is nice, if a bit too heavily dosed
with corn syrup. Heat lovers may have found their match. I'm going to
use this as a marinade for beef kabobs, but never for drinking again.
angela s.
Dallas, NC
Not my kind of mix because it is too sweet and needs a lot of thinning out! One thing I have to say that I enjoyed would be the tomato flavor. Also really like that it packs a punch full of heat! That would have to be the only things I liked. If I had a choice of this and another this would not be it.
Jill H.
This is so delicious, and I don't even like bloody mary's that much! My boyfriend loveeeees them and this is his favorite kind.
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Not spicy enough for me. I like my bloody Mary's salty, spicy and full of goodies! This mix seemed boring.
Valerie F.
Rio Rancho , NM
This is my favorite bloody Mary mixes because it's affordable and full of flavor but not too spicy.